We provide a range of advisory services for both Business Sellers and Buyers, including:
For those who have identified a business they want to buy:
1. Advice on what a reasonable price might be i.e preparation of an indicative market appraisal.
2. Advice on the risks associated with the business and how to structure the offer to minimise those risks.
3. Assistance with negotiating the terms of sale.
4. Assistance with resolving issues that might arise in the sale to settlement process.
For those considering selling a Business
1. Advice on how to prepare the business for sale, to maximise value.
2. Assistance with negotiating the terms of sale, including preparing Business Sales documentation.
3. Advice on options available to exit a business.
Dale Wilcox is a professionally qualified Accountant (FCPA, ACMA) with over 40 years of experience in business at senior management level. He has been involved in buying and selling numerous businesses, across a broad range of industries, in Australia, New Zealand and the united Kingdom