businesses over $250,000
We offer a full business sales service including
Preparation of an appraisal to assess a likely market price range.
Strategy and Action
- Preparation of a 6 – 10 page Business Profile document for presentation to propsective buyers.
- Advertising on a number of Business Sales websotes and promotion of your business through our extensive database of potential buyers and well as our network of Accountants, Migration Agents and Venture Capital businesses.
- Responding to enquirieies and presenting the business to propective buyers, while ensuring that confidentiality is maintained as required.
- Placement of advertisements on a number of websites including Seek Commercial, Domain Business and Businessforsale
- Screening Prospects and sending out confidentiality letters
- Negotiating the terms of sale
- Preparing the documentation including the Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Coordinating the process to settlement
Why use our services
Selling businesses is a complex process, requiring a broad range of business knowledge and experience, an in depth understanding of financial information as well as strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Our Business Brokers are professionally qualified business people and accountants. Dale Wilcox, our licensee, is a qualified Accountant (FCPA, ACMA) with over 40 years of business experience in senior executive roles across a range of industries.
He has sold over 50 businesses in Western Australia and has been involved in buying businesses for WA companies in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
We provide the unique blend of expereince, skills and knowledge required to the job done.