DALE WILCOX (Principal)
Dale has over 40 years of experience in business management and business sales including roles as Principal Internal Auditor with British Airways in London, Director with Pricewaterhouse Coopers and Chief Operations Officer with a number of national and international businesses.
He is a Past President of the Western Australian Branch of the Institute of Chartered Management Accountants and a Past Vice President of the Western Australian Division of CPA Australia.
His background in management accounting, human resource management, strategic planning and general management has led to a career specialising in managing the operations of growing entrepreneurial businesses and in buying and selling businesses. He has advised WA companies buying businesses in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom and has sold numerous businesses in Western Australia
· Licensed Real Estate and Business Sales Agent
· B.Com majoring in Economics, Marketing and Business Administration
· Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA)
· Fellow of CPA Australia (FCPA)
· Diploma in Marketing Management
· Graduate Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
John Denton (business SALES COnsultant)
Prior to coming to Perth in 1994, John has been a high achiever in sales, customer service and management through his roles with some of the world’s leading information technology companies in four different countries.
John’s experience as a business owner and extensive involvement with Perth businesses over 22 years, means John is ideally credentialed in his role helping business owners prepare their business ready for sale and selling them.
John learned what it takes to successfully sell a business by selling his own training and development business in 2006. During this process he realised that most business owners have little idea about how a business is valued, what makes it attractive to buyers and how to sell it. John went on to become a Business Broker as well as following his passion for mentoring business owners, facilitating workshops and running business skills seminars. He has been a high achiever in sales, customer service and management and has had extensive experience with the needs of small and medium businesses
· Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management
· Past president of the Stirling Business Association
· Past President of the Wanneroo Business Associations
· Chaired the board responsible for establishing the Stirling Regional Business Centre
· Current board member at the Malaga and Districts Business Association (MDBA)
· Currently working with the MDBA to establish a business growth / co-working space in Malaga
GARRY WILCOX (business SALES consultant)
Garry has a background in marketing, imaging and digital technologies. He has worked in sales and marketing positions with a number of international companies. He has built strong relationships with his clients, which have enabled him to win numerous competitive bids for Preferred Supplier Agreements. Clients included KPMG, Deutsch Bank and Pfizer.
· Licensed Real Estate and Business Sales Representative
· B.Bus majoring in Marketing, Minor in Advertising
· Member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photographers
· Diploma in Photography