businesses SALES SERVICE
Selling a business is a complex process , requiring a broad range of business knowledge and experience, an in depth understanding of financial information as well as strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills. We offer a full business sales service including:
Preparation of an appraisal to assess a likely market price range. Our professional evaluation process includes an assessment of financial information as well as an analysis of business attributes and current market trends. There is no single right price for a business. Determining a likely market price range involves both financial analysis and business experience.
Strategy and Action
- Preparation of Business Profile documentation for presentation to prospective buyers.
- Promoting your business through our extensive database of potential buyers as well as our network of Accountants, Migration Agents and Venture Capital businesses.
- Planning and coordinating a sales and advertising strategy.
- Screening Prospects and sending out confidentiality letters.
- Responding to enquiries and presenting the business to prospective buyers, while ensuring that confidentiality is maintained as required.
- Negotiating the terms of sale.
- Preparing the documentation including the Sale and Purchase Agreement.
- Coordinating the process to settlement.
Why use our services
Our Business Brokers are professionally qualified business people and accountants. Dale Wilcox, our licensee, is a qualified Accountant (FCPA, ACMA) with over 40 years of business experience in senior executive roles across a range of industries.
He has sold over 50 businesses in Western Australia and has been involved in buying businesses for WA companies in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
We provide the unique blend of experience, skills and knowledge required to the job done.